Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) Discussion Forums

This forum allows people interested in disaster preparedness to discuss relevant topics.

Welcome to the Discussion Forums

Cabrillo-1
    Battalion Coordinator
    Battalion Coordinator

Neighborhood : Monterey Hills

Welcome to the Discussion Forums

Post by Cabrillo-1 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:17 pm

Welcome everyone to the new LAFD CERT Discussion forums.  

The cert-la.com forums have been retired in favor of Facebook.  We know that not everyone is on Facebook, or want to be on Facebook, so we've set these forums up to aid community discussion.

These forums are moderated:  Be respectful, disrespect will not be tollerated here.  

CERT welcomes everyone.
    Please check your ego at the door.  

We're all here to help prepare ourselves, our families, our neighbors, and our comunities for a disaster.

We've set up boards for major neighborhoods in Battalion 2 and can do so for the other Battalions once we find out what they are.
    If you feel that your neighborhood is missing, please private message me.

If you have any suggestions for new boards or have any issues, please private message me.

My name is Patrick Botz-Forbes, I am one of the two Battalion 2 Coordinators along with Tom Wirth.  I am also the Monterey Hills Neighborhood Leader.
    Our focus in Battalion 2 is to strengthen the Neighborhood teams.  As Battalion Coordinators, Tom and I are here to provide resources, advice, and help facilitate communication and support to set up and grow the teams.

Last edited by Cabrillo-1 on Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:35 am; edited 2 times in total

MH-2
    Neighborhood Team Leader
    Neighborhood Team Leader

Re: Welcome to the Discussion Forums

Post by MH-2 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:57 pm

Thanks for making the forum! Twisted Evil

Darlingangel4ever2000

Neighborhood : Highland Park

Post by Darlingangel4ever2000 on Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:39 pm

Thanks for creating a place for us to discuss our topics or questions if for any reason we don't go to a meeting its nice to be updated Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:14 pm